Guests can enjoy unique, nature inspired craft beers and receive a souvenir growler
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older to drink.
- Beer Flights consist of three 3-oz tasters
About Muskellunge Brewing Company
Before he opened a brewery, Frank Estremera had been working as a formulation scientist for more than 10 years. After this time, he decided to leave the company and use the knowledge and experience to create his own place. In his brewery, Frank applied science to create a perfect combination of flavor and taste. His recipes are nature inspired and the unique taste can be appreciated by all beer enthusiasts.
The brewery's name as well as labels and design are all related to fish, reminding the customers that their brews are inspired by nature and the fascinating underwater world. The specialty of Muskellunge Brewing Company are small, one-barrel batches crafted in traditional way. The brewery features a taproom as well as outdoor patio, and allows private taproom events. Among many others, customers can try the following beers:
- Bowfin Rye IPA this mildly bitter beer is made with 80% Canadian Rye Malt (7% alcohol).
- Yellow Perch Cream Ale this ale is made with two base malts, real corn, and Cascade Hops (4.7% alcohol).
- Tiger Musky Double IPA this beer is made with 100% Ohio grown pilsner malt and was awarded People’s Choice at the 2019 Hop and Harvest Festival, Evening Session (8.3% alcohol)