Like cars, human beings require occasional corrective bodywork, custom finishing, and fresh coats of wax to avoid being towed away and crushed into a cube. Keep your chassis classy with today's Groupon to Myra & Company, located in South Miami. Choose from the following three options:
- For $35, you get your choice of body scrub (a $75 value).
- For $69, you get five group Pilates Equipment classes (a $149 value).
- For $85, you get a collagen and vitamin C facial (a $185 value).
Upon arrival at Myra & Company's multifaceted beauty emporium, guests are warmly greeted and ushered into either a tranquil treatment room or the state-of-the-art Pilates studio. Body-buffers can relax and unwind as an expert scrubber sweeps away dead skin cells during the 30-minute invigorating body scrub. Choose from one of seven specially scented scrubs, such as Sacred Earth, a mixture of vanilla, cinnamon, and shea butter, or Transcendent Sun, a holiday spice, cocoa butter, and superheated-ionized-hydrogen scrub. To loosen, strengthen, and lengthen the body, opt for a quintuplet of Pilates Equipment classes, an exercise system based on balance, strength, and flexibility. During each 60-minute class, students target a variety of muscle groups using a system of floor exercises and innovative Pilates equipment. Or, combat stress, aging, and the negative effects of the environment with a rejuvenating collagen and vitamin C facial. The 90-minute hydrating facial employs a bevy of antioxidants to stimulate cell growth and fight free radicals and beauty-ambushing wrinkle guerrillas.
A Miami fixture for more than 30 years, Myra & Company is dedicated to providing high-quality services in the robust realm of health and beauty. In 1999, proprietor Myra Porter transformed her space into a beauty emporium boasting a salon, movement studio, café, and gift boutique, making it a South Miami epicenter of attractiveness for body, face, and mind.
- Homey, comfy, friendly. The relaxed nature of this spa makes it feel a little like Myra's living room, right down to the antique clock. – Kathryn Wexler, Miami.com
- They offer so many things, done so well, that I can get everything I want taken care of in one place, leaving refreshed, relaxed, and ready for the world. There's even healthy, yummy food at their cafe! – Penguin, Citysearch
7313 SW 59 Ct.
Miami, Florida 33143Get Directions