Long-time bowling industry leader with locations all across the country features bowling packages and entertaining arcades
What You'll Get
Some AMF Bowling locations are temporarily closed. Please click here to find out if your center is open and for additional information.
- Professional industrial hygienists ensure that centers are clean, sanitized, and maintained on a regular basis
- Maximums of 4 to 6 bowlers are in place per lane and one empty lane is provided between each group
- Food and beverage options are available with self-service ordering
- Separate shoe return stations are in place where possible to limit contact
- Additional hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes and/or spray are available as needed
- All staff wear personal protective equipment and food handlers wear gloves for the entirety of shifts
Choose from Three Options
- Two hours of bowling and shoe rental for two guests
- Two hours of bowling and shoe rental for four guests
- Two hours of bowling and shoe rental for six guests
Retail values vary by location. Not valid until 24 hours after purchase.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 1, 2020. Amount paid never expires. All sales final. Paid value must be used in one visit and only towards bowling and shoe rental. Limit 1 voucher per 2-, 4-, or 6-person group per visit. Not valid until 24 hours after purchase. Advanced reservations not available; subject to availability. Call your AMF location in advance to confirm availability. Not valid Saturdays after 6 p.m. Not valid for contracted group events, birthdays, leagues or tournaments. Cannot be combined with other AMF offers. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Voucher is valid for one lane per 2-, 4-, or 6-person group. Valid only at listed locations. Click here to see a list of valid locations. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About AMF Bowling Co.
"You're up." At more than 200 AMF locations across the U.S., that message is passed between friends as they pick up a ball, step up to the line, and prepare to have a great time. Now synonymous with bowling, AMF was founded in 1901 as American Machine and Foundry. It wasn't until 1946, however, that the company made a splash in bowling, introducing the automated pin spotter to the public.
Today, the nationwide network of bowling centers of Bowlero, Bowlmor, and AMF is a source of year-round entertainment for people of all ages. AMF centers offer a modern approach to traditional bowling—with pro-quality lanes, innovative scoring systems, all-star menus, entertaining arcades and the ability to share laneside experiences on social media. When cravings strike, the game still goes on thanks to AMF’s laneside food and beverage service.