Removes all yellowing and cloudiness from headlights, and restores clarity and shine while protecting against further wear for years.
About This Deal
Headlight Restoration for Two Headlights
Headlight Restoration for One Headlight
- We are a completely mobile service and conduct restorations at the customer's chosen location by appointment.
- Serving all of Southwest Florida (Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Lehigh Acres, Bonita Springs, Naples, Marco Island, and beyond!)
- Satisfaction is guaranteed and all restorations include a one-year warranty.
- We use a durable, professional grade UV-cured hard coating for all restorations (no spray-on products or waxes).
- Locally owned and operated company by certified professionals.
Need To Know
About Naples Headlight Restoration
Headlights are our specialty and dedication. We are a premier mobile headlight restoration company serving all of Southwest Florida. Our proven, professional process removes cloudiness and yellowing from headlights, leaving your vehicle looking renewed and protected for years to come. Unlike consumer grade spray-on or clear coat applications, our top quality UV hard coating bonds directly to your headlights, leaving them sparkling and protecting them from further wear. We deliver greater longevity and durability over the competition, and offer a one-year warranty for our service.
How does restoration work?
Over time, most modern polycarbonate lenses will develop yellowing, cloudiness, or distortion as a result of oxidation or residue deposits. Our service works by
- lifting away layers of oxidative damage
- removing fogginess
- restoring clarity and shine
- adding uniform, polished surface to the lenses
- sealing in clarity long-term by adding a protective hard layer
Headlights in our care undergo a procedure in up to eight stages:
- stage 1-2: oxidation removal
- stage 3-4: refining & brightening
- stage 5-6: clarifying & polishing
- stage 7-8: hard coat application & curing
We beat competitors in the level of detail and attention to come as close to perfect as possible. In addition, no DIY kit or "expedited" service can promise the same level of durability and longevity of our process.
Choose professional service over DIY.
If you're preparing to sell your vehicle or are simply aiming to improve its safety and attractiveness, our restoration service is hands-down the most economical, long-lasting, and convenient solution.
Replacing OEM lights can cost hundreds of dollars, and aftermarket options can yield poor performance and durability. Similarly, turning to DIY kits often results in extra cost and labor spent over time. In comparison to our specialized, high-speed sanding equipment, household drill attachments and consumer grade polishes are not powerful enough to remove stubborn oxidation. While DIY finishing sprays and waxes may offer protection for a few months, these products will require regular re-application and maintenance.
We recognize that our customers may not have access to the specific equipment and products needed to complete a restoration on their own, and we strive to save you the time, expense, and frustration of achieving that worry-free, polished look.