Technician uses semi-permanent ink to draw hair-like lines, creating an appearance of fuller brows; eyelash extensions create full look
What You'll Get
- After applying a numbing agent, technicians wield a handheld microblading pen, dipping it in ink to etch hair-like lines into the brows.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Who’s eligible for permanent makeup?
- Recommended number of touch-ups: one per year
- Anesthetics included: yes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). Appointment required. Must sign waiver. May redeem across visits. Microblading and Eyelash Extensions must be done at separate times for product quality. Credit/debit card required at time of booking. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.