Pick a segway tour, such as the extended Executive tour, Haunted Bat and Ghost tour, or Fun Run tour
What You'll Get
- What’s included: choice of one segway tour of Austin
- Click to view the schedules
- Austin Segway Tours are offered six times daily, seven days per week
Notable sights: depending on the tour, customers will visit the Texas State Capital building, the haunted Driskill Hotel, Austin’s Moonlight Towers, beautiful Lady Bird Lake, the famous 6th Street live music area, and Austin’s newest skyscrapers.
- Age restriction: must be 14 or older
- Weight restrictions:
- Minimum weight is 100 lbs
- Maximum weight is 275 lbs
- Participants should be able to climb stairs without assistance and stand for at least one hour
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required 1 week in advance. 100lb weight min; 275lb weight max. Should be able to climb stairs without assistance and stand for at least 1 hour. Must sign waiver. Limit 10 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Must be 14 or older. 48-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nation Tours
Nation Tours offers four Segway tours daily of Fort Worth. Customers can glide through the downtown Fort Worth historic district, Segway to the picturesque water gardens, and see Sundance Square. The Segway tour will also visit the Fort Worth Central Business District with many world renowned businesses having offices, the Fort Worth Convention Center, Hyde Park, and the Sleeping Panther Statue.