Oil changes prevent cars from overheating and breaking down
About This Deal
- This offer is only redeemable at the location purchased. Customers will receive a service card for the auto-maintenance package, which includes:
- Four or five oil changes
- Two complete tire rotations
- Flat-tire repairs
- One check-engine-light diagnostic
- One brake adjustment and inspection
- One battery recharge and system test
- One complete vehicle inspection
- Tire rotation helps prevent uneven wear on tread, keeping tires safe and reliable for longer.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
Need To Know
Free Auto Care welcomed its first members in 1980 (years before it added the .com to its name). In the three-and-a-half decades that followed, more than a million families have maintained their cars with oil changes, brake adjustments, and other preventative services at participating auto shops in more than two dozen cities. However, membership at FreeAutoCare.com isn't just about the included auto services. It's also about the services cars don't get. With regular preventive maintenance through the site's services, automobiles avoid costly repairs brought about by years of neglect.
Two experts settle the debate.
Where does your city rank?