The life of a snowflake starts with delicate, atmospheric crystal formation and ends with sudden mangling beneath the snowboards of teenagers. Frolic in nature’s snowy beauty with today’s Groupon to Navarino Hills.
- For $7, you get a single-session ski or snowboarding pass for Friday from 4:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. (a $14 value)
- For $11, you get a double-session ski or snowboarding pass for Saturday or Sunday (a $22 value). Available session times include:
- 10 a.m.–1:30 p.m. on Saturday
- 1:30 p.m.–5:30 p.m. on Saturday
- 5:30 p.m.–9 p.m. on Saturday
- 10 a.m.–1:30 p.m. on Sunday
- 1:30 p.m.–5:30 p.m. on Sunday<p>
- For $112, you get a season ski or snowboarding pass (a $225 value).<p>
At Navarino Hills, skis, snowboards, and inner tubes zoom down trails blanketed in freshly made snow. Double chairlifts and cable tows ferry visitors to the top of the slopes so they can start their run or help search for the yeti's lost contacts. After hitting the mountain, head inside the chalet to warm up with hot cocoa, coffee, or cappuccino daily or fish fries every Friday.