Polydioxanone threads are inserted into the skin in order to lift it, aiming to reduce signs of aging
About This Deal
- Type of anesthesia used: local
PDO Thread Lift: After applying local anesthesia, a technician inserts Polydioxanone threads via thin tubes into different layers of skin, which aims to lift the skin, promote cellular renewal, and reduce fine lines. After approximately 6 months, the threads are absorbed by the skin and the effects usually remain for 3–6 more months.
- Who performs the procedure: Khalida N Harrif, a licensed physician assistant
About Neuskin Aesthetics
At Neuskin Aesthetics, the staff's main focus is the clients' safety and comfort. That is why they strive to stay on top of the latest technology and advancements in the beauty industry. It's team, which includes a family medicine doctor and a physician assistant, customizes every treatment to one's individual goals and needs to ensure optimal results. Some of their services include:
- Platelet-rich plasma injections: Technician injects platelet-rich plasma isolated from the patient's own blood, which can help boost natural regeneration, reducing the signs of aging, as well as stimulate hair growth.
- Chemical peels: A service which can help reduce irregularities like hyperpigmentation, leaving the skin smoother.
- Dermal filler injections: They can help temporarily reduce the appearance of wrinkles.