Colonic works to detoxify the body with cleansing waters aided by foot bath, infrared sauna & dietary supplements.
What You'll Get
Being clean on the inside is just as important as being clean on the outside, which is why doctors recommend that you eat at least one natural sponge a day. De-gunk your trunk with this voucher.
Choose Between Two Options
$61.20 for a colon hydrotherapy session and consultation (a $150 value) $114.75 for a full-body detox package (a $275 total value)
- Colon hydrotherapy session and consultation
- 30-minute far-infrared sauna session to increase circulation and sweat out toxins
- 30-minute Aqua Chi foot detox in an ionically charged bath designed to boost the body’s energy and detoxifying functions
- Alkaline diet plan, and digestive-enzyme supplementation information packet to counteract acidity in the diet Colon hydrotherapy cleanses intestinal walls of plaque-like build-up to flush bacteria and toxins that sometimes cause short-term problems, such as constipation, and long-term problems, such as colon cancer.
- Appointment required, please call 202-544-9595
- Appointments are limited due to COVID-19.
- We do Social distance take temperature upon entering please wear mask as well.
- Please arrive 30 min early prior to appointment for all new patients and 15 min early for previous seen patients. If your late for your appointment you may not be seen.
- There is a $25 non cancellation fee 24 hours prior to appointment scheduled. The fee must be paid before rescheduling another appointment with New Life Wellness Center.
The Fine Print
About New Life Wellness Center
New Life Wellness Center approaches overall health from many different avenues. The center's specialists help the body rid itself of toxins and function more efficiently with treatments such as colon hydrotherapy, a cleansing method with roots in ancient Egypt and Greece. Japanese reiki, a hands-on healing technique, and Aqua Chi footbaths, a more technologically rooted treatment, focus more on stimulating energy in the body. Meanwhile, chiropractic services and massages focus on the nuts, bolts, and elaborate pulley systems of the human body.