Certified technicians perform an oil change in order to ensure smooth driving and proper lubrication of the engine and its moving parts
What You'll Get
- Signs you might need new brake pads include a squealing sound or vibrations when you brake and a brake pedal that seems less responsive than usual.
- Oil change is valid for up to 5 quarts of oil and standard filter.
- Additional fees will apply for more than 5 quarts and premium filters.
- Additional fees may apply for sports, foreign, or luxury vehicles.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
The Fine Print
About Next Generation Auto
Quality of their services made Next Generation Auto one of the most frequent choices for auto repair for vehicle owners in and around the Baldwin and Hudson areas. Clients appreciate not only the abilities of the crew but also the commitment to the community of which Next Generation Auto is proud.