Friends, families, and neighbors can make memories that will last forever during mesmerizing lantern festival
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Entry wristband
- One biodegradable personal sky lantern
- Lighter to light lantern’s fuel cell
- Marker for crafting own message to the skies
- Free admission for children 3 and under.
- Date and time: Saturday, September 8 at 4 p.m.
- What items can I bring into the event? lounge items, camp chairs, blankets, tarps to sit or lay on, games, cash for parking, gear, treats, water (sealed, unopened containers only)
- Prohibited items: coolers, outside food or drink (except for water in sealed containers)
- Transportation: parking not included and paid in cash at the event; clients can see website for details.
The Fine Print
About Night Lights Event
Night Lights Event brings the community of family and friends together for a lantern experience as a celebration life. Inspired by the traditional Thai Lantern Festival, it lifts lanterns of bamboo and rice paper as attendees glow in the magical sigh. With community still at its focus, it only uses eco-friendly, biodegradable lanterns and employs "lantern chasers" who search for debris after every festival. It aims to create magical nights sustainably, to leave the community cleaner than they found it.