Microdermabrasion treatments and chemical peels exfoliate the skin and remove dead cells to cleanse and revitalize the complexion
What You'll Get
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of oxygen facial: helps strengthen the skin’s elasticity, as well as reduce fine lines and acne-causing bacteria.
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). Appointment required, 24 hour advance notice required. May book appointment online. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nilou Day Spa
English- and Persian-speaking staff offers waxing, eyebrow and eyelash tinting, facials, and eyebrow threading at this casual salon. For instance, their Ultimate Facial is a combination of deep pore cleansing, microdermabrasion, oxygen infusion, and LED light therapy to stimulate the collagen and elastic growth. The whole treatment is complemented by eyebrow threading and shaping.