Group of friends or family will enjoy a one-hour ATV ride on our ATV track and trails through through the South Jersey Pines.
About This Deal
- Age restrictions: must be 14 or older
- Lessons included?: yes
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled time. All renters are to sign a waiver at the gate upon entering the facility. There is a $5 gate fee for each person entering the facility. ATVs are not rented for unsupervised riding.
All ATV Rental groups must be accompanied by our tour guide. A damage deposit is required when signing in at FOD, which can either be $200 cash per ATV, or one credit card per group, in which we put a $200 hold on it. The credit card and/or the deposit will be returned at the end of the ATV Rental session, provided that the rider did not damage the ATV during the tour. All riders are responsible for any damage done to the ATVs or other property during the rental session.
These rules must be followed during the tour:
- No jumping, No fish tails, Single file riding, no passing
- Each rider must follow at a distance no less than 30 ft behind each quad
- Speed will be determined by the tour guide
- Failure to comply with all rules will result in termination of ATV tour, no refunds.
- Photos of each quad are taken before each session and inspected after each session. Any damages found will result in charges.
IF YOU DAMAGE THE ATV’S DURING THE RIDING SESSION, YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR PARTS, SHIPPING, AND LABOR, FOR ANY REPAIRS THAT ARE NECESSARY.
About NJMP Field of Dreams
"Field of dreams" may bring to mind a magical baseball game, but thanks to NJMP Field of Dreams, it's been the name of an off-road race track since 2014. Inside the 100-acre park, a three-story tower allows staff to oversee riders as they speed over numerous dirt tracks and trails in ATVs and on motocross bikes. And it's not just a place to practice: the park is host to numerous American Motorcycle Association and motocross events and races. Additionally, NJMP Field of Dreams provides camping facilities for traveling riders, who can visit nearby South Jersey beaches like Wildwood and Ocean City when not revving engines and kicking up dust.