Meal planning causes stress. Stress sheds hair. Hair in meals sends food back to kitchens and demands a refund. Satisfy your family while avoiding culinary mishaps and hassle with today’s ready-to-cook Groupon. For $10, you get $25 worth of pre-prepped meals by no-fuss Meals. Join the ranks of satisfied pseudo chefs who have spent more time elegantly setting the table than worrying about what to put on it.
Your Groupon is good for any dish offered in one of two preparatory methods: no-fuss Grab ‘n Go or no-fuss Session. With Grab ’n Go, after you email your order, just stop by the Barclay Downs location to literally grab and then go; the meals will be completely prepared and ready to take home and cook. If you prefer to assemble your own meal, opt for the Session. Email to schedule a time, then head toward Barclay Downs. Instead of a pre-assembled dish, you’ll be greeted with all the ingredients and assistance necessary to complete your dish of choice. This route gives you the opportunity to fine-tune the recipes based on your family’s personal preferences or food allergies. Either method you choose leads you down the anxiety-free road to mealtime peace.
The menu changes monthly but always features a lineup of nutritious and delicious offerings. Choose between large- (serves 4–6) and medium-sized (serves 2–3) meals. Medium pricing is only available for Grab ‘n Go, but large meals can be split in two during Sessions. Serve an entire family with beefed-up burritos ($22.95 large, $12.45 medium) or chicken cacciatore ($21.95 large, $11.95 medium). Go meatless with the Sicilian tortellini stew ($20.95 large, $11.45 medium) or oceanic with Georgia pecan Fish fillets ($25.95 large, $13.95 medium). Buy sides and desserts, such as parmesan artichokes ($6.95) and death by chocolate ($9.95), to round out your meal.
Delivery is also available for an extra fee. no-fuss Meals is open Tuesday–Saturday.
- Want great food that's not too pricey? I'm in my first trimester of pregnancy and I loved not having to prepare a meal for my family. I picked up a few delicious selections from the store and popped it in the oven and we enjoyed a great "home cooked" meal thanks to Mr. Food. – Jenn, Google
- I bought about 5 meals from Mr.Food NO FUSS meals and was really happy with the overall experience. It was fun going with my fiancee and preparing our meals as well as eating them. I think it's a little expensive, but the amount of time and clean up you save it worth it in my opinion. – heydade, City-Data
Are You Ready To Cook?!
I can’t hear you, I said, “Are you ready to cook?!” The ready-to-cook meals from no-fuss are ready, but how can you be sure that you’re ready to cook them? By using this handy checklist of course!
- Hungry family? Check.
- Jaunty old-fashioned chef’s hat? Check.
- Preheated oven or hollowed out tortoise shell of equivalent temperature? Check.
- Artfully calloused hands wizened beyond pain through years of training in the ancient art of Mongolian fire-punching by your former guru and hated nemesis Kang-Li, Grandfather of the Sky Check.
- Shiny new ice pick? Check.
Looks like you’re ready to cook! Note: Checklist cannot actually see you.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.