What You'll Get
The Epic Sweepstakes: Supporting Food Bank For New York City and No Kid Hungry®
Each $10 donation to this Grassroots campaign will be used by Food Bank For New York City and No Kid Hungry to fight hunger nationwide and within the five boroughs, respectively. No Kid Hungry provides breakfast, lunch, and advocacy for hungry children across the country, while Food Bank For New York City helps provide 400,000 meals per day to the city’s food-insecure, as well as nutrition education and other services.
In addition, each $10 donation grants donors one entry into a sweepstakes* for an unforgettable trip for two to New York City to attend New York City Wine & Food Festival. The trip includes:
- Round-trip coach airfare for two to New York City, departing on Thursday, October 15, and returning home on Monday, October, 19
- Four-night hotel stay
- Private meet-and-greet with Michael Symon and Angie Mar on Sunday at Meatopia
- Two guest passes for four days of NYCWFF, including access to the Grand Tasting presented by ShopRite
- Two invitations to one private chef after party
- Reserved seating at the Samsung® Culinary Demonstrations presented by MasterCard; the customer chooses the demos in advance
Passes also include admission to these special events:
- Giada De Laurentiis’ Italian Feast presented by Ronzoni sponsored by the New York Post
- Blue Moon Burger Bash presented by Pat LaFrieda Meats and hosted by Rachael Ray
- Jets + Chefs: The Ultimate Tailgate hosted by Joe Namath and Mario Batali
- Meatopia X: The Carnivore’s Ball presented by Creekstone Farms and hosted by Michael Symon
The sweepstakes winner will be drawn on Friday, October 2.
Food Network & Cooking Channel New York City Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE
At Food Network & Cooking Channel New York City Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE’s events, culinary experts share some of their favorite things to eat and sip as part of their mission to “Eat. Drink. End Hunger.” Many of NYCWFF’s featured personalities are acclaimed chefs with beloved television shows. Attendees may rub elbows with the likes of Chopped host Ted Allen or Mario Batali—owner of 27 restaurants, author of 10 cookbooks, and cohost of The Chew.
At the festival’s events, guests can also broaden their palates through a range of experiences, including tastings, cocktail parties, and gourmet food fights between celebrity chefs and up-and-coming culinary starlets. It’s for a good cause, too: 100% of the NYCWFF’s net proceeds go directly to Food Bank For New York City and No Kid Hungry.
The Fine Print
100% of donations goes directly to Food Bank For New York City and Share Our Strength. Must provide phone number at checkout, to be contacted if you are selected as the winner. See additional rules for sweepstakes entries. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Since 1994, LiftFund has helped elevate small businesses to economic self-sufficiency. Through manageable, short-term microloans, the community development financial institution (CDFI) works to equip small-business owners with capital outside of the rigid structure of traditional commercial sources. The financial flexibility afforded by these loans empowers businesses to accelerate growth, purchase equipment, secure office space, and create jobs.