All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $99 for a two-day kayak fishing experience with OEX Dive and Kayak in Mission Bay(a $200 value)
- Located on Mission Bay, OEX Dive and Kayak is a full-service aquatic sports outfitter, supplying athletes with a large selection of ocean sports equipment, from scuba diving to stand-up paddle boarding
- Kayak fishing offers a serene, intimate, and non-motorized way to experience fishing
- In a two-day kayak fishing experience, professional guides will teach students the basics of kayak fishing, followed by a kayak fishing experience
- After attending a weekday evening seminar, students will launch kayaks into Mission Bay on a weekend morning, and begin casting
- Professional guides will offer tips to more amateur kayaking anglers
- Classes are offered once a month
Yelpers give OEX Dive and Kayak Center three stars, and reviews for the kayak tours themselves are very positive: > * Once you get out there…you will be amazed by the sea caves and the picture perfect landscape. – Jolene M. > * Our guide was very knowledgable [sic] about the areas that we saw in the tour and took the time to work with those that needed a little extra help. – Amy C.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 21, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Reservation required, subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation notice or Groupon is forfeited. Must be 16 or older. Valid for one person only. Must have fishing license (not included.) Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About OEX Mission Bay
Enthusiastic instructors at OEX Mission Bay invite beginning and experienced adventurers into the cerulean waters of the Pacific. The outpost began as a kayak and freediving center, but has since branched out to include standup paddleboard, outrigger canoes, and poker tournaments with local sea bass. Staff members happily help sea student get fitted with the perfect-sized gear and train them in basic safety before their expedition over and under the blue bay waters.