Noninvasive ultrasound cavitation energy waves destroy fat cells and massage their contents out of the body
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Cavi-Lipo: a non-surgical and non-invasive fat reduction procedure that uses sound waves to destroy fat cells forever.
Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, and upper arms.
Cavi-Lipo is a safe and effective non-invasive treatment for the reduction of excess or unwanted stored fat (adipose) and cellulite. Cavi-Lipo uses low-frequency sound waves to liquefy adipose fat tissue. The excess fluid is then removed from the system through natural means. The fat cells become non-viable and are therefore permanently destroyed.
Cavi-Lipo is a comfortable and relaxing procedure. Sessions are 30 or 60 minutes. There is no heat, no pain, and there is no down-time. Cavi-Lipo is much cheaper than other permanent fat reduction procedures, and it is also safer because it is non-surgical and non-invasive. Our 10-session program is less than half the cost of one Cool Sculpting session and even more significantly less than the cost of one liposuction procedure.
Although Cavi-Lipo is quite effective and mostly used as a standalone treatment for fat and cellulite reduction it is also commonly used subsequent to other fat reduction treatments like liposuction or Cool-Sculpting (cryolipolysis).
About Your Cavi-Lipo Technician
Your Cavi-Lipo tech has 5 years experience and has completed over 4000 Cavi-Lipo sessions. There are very few who have this much hands-on experience. And this is an incredible advantage for anyone receiving the treatment from her because as a results-oriented tech she really knows how to make the most of the technology and coach you in what to do to maximize your results.
Why Cavi-Lipo is the best choice.
- No pain
- No downtime
- No surgery
- Instant results
- No damage to fascia
- No risk of damage to unrelated or surrounding tissues
- Very very low financial risk - see our special offers for new clients
- No bleeding
- No bruising
- Smooth lines
- No deformation of the body lines and contour even if you do gain weight in the future
- The Cavi-Lipo client is never at risk for the development of scar tissue or keloids
- Cavi-Lipo does not damage or pose any risk to the lymphatic system
- Organic integration of changes to the bodys’ natural lines
- Cavi-Lipo is 50% cheaper than Cool Sculpting and you get more coverage, more reduction and 10 sessions instead of just 1
- Cavi-Lipo is 75% cheaper than liposuction and you get more coverage, more reduction and 10 sessions instead of just 1
- Cavi-Lipo can reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Cavi-Lipo can safely be used anywhere on the body
- Cavi-Lipo reduces the appearance and texture of scar tissue and stretch marks
- Cavi-Lipo also helps the skin to tighten up
- You get more for your money
- No risk of death!
Cavi-Lipo as a post-care treatment after liposuction or Cool Sculpting
The biggest concern I have with clients who come for Cavi-Lipo after having liposuction or Cool Sculpting is the development of fascial adhesions and the subsequent decrease of flow in the lymphatic vessels and tissues in the area of the procedure. Proper healing without the creation of scar tissue is critical to a good outcome with these procedures. I am happy to work with you after your liposuction or Cool Sculpting procedure and use Cavi-Lipo to promote healing and circulation in those treated areas until they are fully healed.
Cavi-Lipo treatments after your Cool Sculpting or liposuction procedures will benefit you in other ways as well. Not only will your body heal faster, you will have continued fat reduction, the skin will tighten faster and the surrounding areas will be blended into the previously treated ones. Use Cavi-Lipo to speed your healing and fine-tune your results.
About Open Circle Wellness Center
Open Circle Holistic Wellness offers both internal and external paths toward improving health of the body and mind. Practitioners help center the mind through internal techniques, such as meditation instruction to help reduce stress. The staff also works to improve their clients' health by analyzing external factors, behaviors, and toxicity levels. Practitioners can also help trim inches off the body through ultrasound cavitation and detoxify clients through ionic footbaths, infrared-sauna sessions, or Care Bear stares.