Luminescent golf balls, lit-up putters, neon obstacles, and incandescent walls illume players negotiating tricky glow-themed landscapes
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $6 for three rounds of mini golf during one visit for one ($9 value)
- $10 for three rounds of mini golf during one visit for two ($18 value)
- $18 for three rounds of mini golf during one visit for four ($36 value)
- $24 for three rounds of mini golf during one visit for six ($48 value)
- $11.50 for three rounds of mini golf and one laser maze challenge during one visit for two ($23 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for birthday parties or group events. All games must be used by same group of 1, 2, 4, or 6 people depending on option purchased. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
With iridescent miniature golf courses in malls throughout North America, Glowgolf adds elements of phosphorescent fun to shopping sessions. Courses contain sights such as light-defying blush corals, incandescent animals, and lush foliage reminiscent of the glowing trees on Neptune. Each pass is good for three 18-hole games, giving golfers ample opportunity to get familiar with each hole's obstacles. Equipment is available on the spot, so players won't have to carry around personal clubs or seek out a bioluminescent caddie.