An experienced chiropractor moves patients toward increased health with a detailed exam, X-rays, adjustments, and massage
About This Deal
- The chiropractors:
- Dr. Adam Virgilio received his doctorate degree in chiropractic from Life University in 1999. He specializes in the treatment of sports injuries.
- Dr. Laurie Nuchurch received her doctorate degree in chiropractic from Texas Chiropractic College in 2004. She holds additional licensure in Physiotherapy.
- Dr. Mike Anderson has more than 10 years of clinical experience. He specializes in the treatment of neuro-musculoskeletal conditions.
- Dr. Shelley Martin graduated from Life University in 2001. She is certified in soft tissue and manipulation techniques.
- Dr. Dante Gurgigno believes in promoting a healthy and positive lifestyle and is front and center taking the time to listen and treat his patients according to their specific needs. He has been an active contributor to the health care profession since graduating from Life University in June 2000.
- Dr. Reema Arsheed’s mission in life is to get people to feel well, move well, and keep them well. She graduated from Rutgers University in New Jersey, studying Biology and Psychology. She believes in finding the root cause of the health issue, correcting that issue, and balancing the body naturally. She believes the integrated health approach is the best approach to a long and healthy lifestyle, addressing all areas of concern, and supporting the body’s natural ability to heal and support itself.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
Just like students often need more than one scholarship to attend college, health problems frequently require more than one solution. That’s why delivering integrative care is the top priority at Optimum Health. For example, patients may come into the center seeking relief for their knee pain. The staff members who specialize in various areas of health and wellness, can provide various remedies for this. One of the medical doctors might offer pain-management solutions and create a physical-rehab program. Patients may also benefit from chiropractic treatments and massage therapy, too. It’s also possible that the knee pain is a result of patients being overweight. If so, the center also offers nutritional counseling, custom food plans, and lifestyle coaching. Optimum Health can also run tests to determine if there is an underlying cause to the condition, such as a hormonal imbalance, food sensitivity, or issue with the metabolism or gastrointestinal tract.