All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Eating authentically prepared cuisine lets you taste the very essence of a country and draws far fewer angry glares than chewing on its national flag. Bite into two countries at once with today's Groupon for Thai and Japanese fare at Pad Thai Siam in Orem. Today's deal is not valid for items on the Thai Specialties page of the menu. Choose between the following options:
- For $20, you get a meal for two people (up to a $44.84 total value). The meal includes the following items from the Thai menu, the Japanese menu, or both:
- One appetizer (up to a $9.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $25.90 total value)
- Two soft drinks (a $3 total value)
- One dessert (up to a $5.95 value)
- For $40, you get a meal for four people (up to an $89.68 value). The meal includes the following items from the Thai menu, the Japanese menu, or both:
- Two appetizers (up to a $19.98 total value)
- Four entrees (up to a $51.80 total value)
- Four soft drinks (a $6 total value)
- Two desserts (up to an $11.90 total value)
Pad Thai Siam stirs a melting pot of Asian flavors, ladling classic recipes from Thailand and Japan onto its flavor-packed menu. Like a toddler playing dress-up after an epic game of duck-duck-goose, the jumping squid appetizer gussies itself up in lime and lemongrass, then falls asleep on a bed of greens. Traditionalists can order pad thai noodles sautéed with bean sprouts and tofu; adventurous palates may enjoy a tropical pineapple curry with fresh basil and red curry paste. Unlike dental floss, teriyaki comes in a variety of meaty flavors, including chicken, steak, and salmon. For dessert, patrons can select the banana tempura to find out what happens when fruit teases the deep fryer one too many times.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 26, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid for Thai specialties. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pad Thai Siam
Pad Thai Siam takes its name from a dish that symbolizes the balance of sweet, tart, and savory flavors that characterizes Thai cuisine. The mélange of noodles comes stir-fried in tangy tamarind juice, spicy peppers, savory peanuts, and zesty lime, and the rest of the menu lives up to this tradition of blending flavors and spices. Rich, piquant coconut milk curries pop with sweet basil and beds of steamed vegetables sport crowns of garlic-seasoned pork. Like a pair of tin cans connected by a long rice noodle, the restaurant unites faraway places through food, with Japanese udon soups, teriyaki steaks, and crisp shrimp tempura sharing table space with southeast Asian treats.