What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 worth of Thai cuisine for two or more people
- $24 for $40 worth of Thai cuisine for four or more people
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Tax is not included. Can't be combined with any other offers or promotions. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pak Nam Thai Cuisine
Pak Nam Thai Cuisine occupies an unassuming little storefront in the Tenderloin—but the food is so authentic that it doesn't need any bells and whistles to lure people in. Maybe that's why the eatery's motto is "Every dish is memorable." Here are just a few of the dishes you'll have a hard time forgetting:
- Pla muk naung ma-now: This popular dish artfully showcases a whole steamed squid seasoned with a simple combination of garlic, chilies, and spicy lemon sauce.
- Kao klook ka-pi: For a protein punch try this chef's specialty, a blend of sausage, sweet pork, and scrambled egg tossed with homemade shrimp paste and garlic.
- Kua kling: This southern Thailand stir-fry blends ground pork and bell peppers with a spicy yellow curry.