The flavors of China’s Sichuan province come alive at this authentic family restaurant
About Panda Gourmet
The cobblestone-lined archway windows, dark wood furnishings, and cozy atmosphere are remnants of a different sort of cuisine; however, the bold and authentic flavors of China emanate through the cooking, leaving no guest second-guessing the origins of Panda Gourmet. The menu at this classic Chinese restaurant features flavors from the Sichuan province, with specialties like:
- Rouga Mo:Also known as the “Chinese burger”, this dish features savory meat sandwiched in between steamy buns.
- Ma Po Tofu: Tofu swims in a thin spicy red broth-like sauce, along with minced pork and beef.
- Szechuan Fiery Pot Series: Beef, lamb, or fish swim in a hot pot filled with rich broth, onion, and a mix of vegetables.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days