The flavors of China’s Sichuan province come alive at this authentic family restaurant
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 20% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Panda Gourmet
The cobblestone-lined archway windows, dark wood furnishings, and cozy atmosphere are remnants of a different sort of cuisine; however, the bold and authentic flavors of China emanate through the cooking, leaving no guest second-guessing the origins of Panda Gourmet. The menu at this classic Chinese restaurant features flavors from the Sichuan province, with specialties like:
- Rouga Mo:Also known as the “Chinese burger”, this dish features savory meat sandwiched in between steamy buns.
- Ma Po Tofu: Tofu swims in a thin spicy red broth-like sauce, along with minced pork and beef.
- Szechuan Fiery Pot Series: Beef, lamb, or fish swim in a hot pot filled with rich broth, onion, and a mix of vegetables.