Adventure seekers can admire the scenery during a zipline or steampunk balloon ride and practice in an arcade-style shooting gallery
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included with the combo ticket option: unlimited Waterfront Zipline and Steampunk Balloon Rides plus two plays at Fast Shot Shooting Arcade
- Weight restrictions for zipline: chair capacity is 450lbs
- Height restrictions for zipline: must be 42’’ to ride, 47’’ or taller to ride alone
- Steampunk ballon ride: guests float 188 feet above the ground in a gigantic steampunk balloon and take in the views of Lake Taneycomo and the Ozark Mountains. Open daily March 1–December 31 during regular hours, rain or shine, day or night.
- Fast Shot: guests can practice their aim and win great prizes in a Daniel’s Woodland-designed shooting gallery.
- During the zipline ride adventure seekers can admire Branson Landing and Lake Taneycomo from above.
- Combo Ticket valid 10 a.m.–6 p.m. only
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Parakeet Pete's Attractions
Parakeet Pete's Attractions provides adventurous activities in the heart of Missouri's downtown Branson. From taking flight in a hot air balloon, to relaxing in a sit-down dinner on a bluff, Landing Attractions makes it possible to explore and experience the surrounding environment in a unique way. Here's a quick snapshot of some of those attractions:
- Parakeet Pete's Steampunk Balloon: a golden balloon takes guests 188 feet into the air, providing scenic, 360-degree views of the surrounding Lake Taneycomo and Ozark Mountains.
- Parakeet Pete's Waterfront Zipline: in comfy seats, guests zip above Branson Landing, taking in Lake Taneycomo during the day, and the lights of downtown at night.