Invisalign’s sequence of custom-fitted transparent trays gently shift teeth into alignment; dental exam includes a cleaning and x-rays
About This Deal
- What’s included: Invisalign treatment with up to 10 trays, X-rays, impressions, and follow-up visits or dental exam with a cleaning and X-rays
- Learn more about the practice.
- Invisalign straightens crooked teeth through a combination of highly advanced 3-D computer graphics and old-fashioned orthodontia.
- The treatment is performed only by orthodontists specially trained and certified in the Invisalign process
- See Invisalign FAQs here.
- Depending on the client’s teeth, as few as 12 or as many as 48 separate aligners will need to be worn over a period of 6–15 months
- Aligners are removed only when eating, brushing, and flossing
About Park View Dental Care
Dr. M. A. Zareh, an alum of the University of Southern California’s dentistry school, believes that everyone deserves comfortable, deft dentistry. This philosophy prompted him to work with homeless clients through the Union Rescue Mission of Los Angeles and to offer dentist-phobic patients diverse [sedation options]http://parkviewdentalcare.com/sedation-dentistry) at his private practice. He also strives to set young patients at ease, teaching them proper hygiene practices through kid-friendly “show-and-tell” examples, rather than with Billy, the Blackmail Toothbrush. He and his team can just as adeptly administer general dentistry’s cleanings and x-rays, or augment smiles with whitening and other cosmetic treatments.