Menus are laminated to prevent staining from diners’ spilled coffee or attempts to pen “lobster” into every item’s description. Get the dish you really want with today’s Groupon to Parkside Café in Seaford.
$25 for $50 worth of New American dinner fare
$7 for $20 worth of New American lunch fare
- The menu offers a diverse array of items such as:
- Buffalo calamari ($11)
- Braised pork osso buco ($26)
- Baked-lobster-and-truffle mac ‘n’ cheese ($16)
- Sea scallops with pumpkin risotto ($28)
- Fresh seafood and sustainable proteins
- Dishes infused with multicultural flavors<p>
At Parkside Café, the New American menu exhibits multicultural influences and focuses heavily on fresh seafood and sustainable proteins, such as farm-raised tilapia and free-range chicken. The cozy eatery seats 24 diners indoors and 16 diners outdoors, where a waterside patio flaunts scenic views of the ocean paralleled only by sightseeing tours conducted by seagulls. Whether they are inside or out, Parkside Café treats guests to an upscale atmosphere gussied up with crisp, white tablecloths, vibrant floral arrangements, and mood-enhancing candlelight.