Chiropractic care is more than just a solution to pain, it’s the key to a healthy lifestyle.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
What You’ll Get
- Chiropractic Exam
- Movement Assessment and Postural Analysis
- Review of Findings
The chiropractor: Dr. Charlie Brennan, takes a whole-body approach to find the source of pain or discomfort
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
About Peak Family and Sports Chiropractic
Let us help YOU reach YOUR peak potential!
We are an evidenced-based, patient centered chiropractic clinic who will:
- Relieve your pain.
- Help you restore proper function and movement.
- Empower you to do what you love.
- Assist you in achieving your health goals.
- Guide you towards increased vitality and optimal wellness.
At Peak Chiropractic there are two things we will never cut corners on; your health and our reputation. We pledge a commitment no matter the condition, to provide the highest level of personalized care and to help you achieve and maintain an optimal level of health and wellness, so you can live every day of your life to its full potential. At work. At home. At play.
We use our understanding of biomechanical principles in conjunction with analyzing movement patterns throughout your body to help us identify the root cause of most neuro-musculoskeletal conditions. We are one of the few chiropractic clinics in the greater Sacramento area that offer a mutli-disciplinary approach. When you visit, you will find an unparalleled combination of the most innovative, evidenced based treatment techniques with the basic principles and philosophy of chiropractic.
Peak Chiropractic is open everyone who is looking to improve their quality of life.
Although sports and sports injuries are what introduced us to this profession, we learned very early on that everyone is an athlete and should be treated like one. So, if you are an elite athlete, a "weekend warrior", or a hard-working stay at home mom, we treat patients of all ages and activity levels, and we would enjoy treating you too!