· Redeemed February 26, 2018
· Redeemed February 21, 2018
· Redeemed February 19, 2018
What You'll Get
The best meals combine gourmet cuisine and amazing atmospheres, like freshly prepared sandwiches on picturesque hillsides and leftover steak frites in the alley behind the White House. Toast this presidential pair with today's Groupon: for $25, you get $50 worth of innovative Pan-Asian cuisine at Penthouse808, located in Long Island City.
Amid a romantic ambience with eye-enthralling panoramic views of the Manhattan skyline, Penthouse808 serves delectable dinners and a scrumptious Sunday brunch, and pleases adult palates with pleasurable potables from an upscale wine list. Hungry stomachs can saunter in with friends, family, and surrogate mothers to savor appetizers, sushi rolls, and flatbreads, or call ahead to schedule reservations to dine on innovative dishes from the dinner menu. Slake stomach suspirations with the pan-roasted chicken breast slathered in a soy glaze with wasabi mashed potatoes and paired with sautéed seasonal vegetables ($14); or relish lighter fare, such as a thai-curry flatbread, a piñata of baby red thai-curry sauce, mozzarella, scallions, sweet peppers, cilantro, and peanuts ($13).
With its sumptuous rooftop setting (ensconced in glass windows and accented with lights that ooze purple electromagnetic radiation) and its candle-lit chocolate-colored walls, Penthouse808 maintains a cozy, romantic setting ripe for a romantic first date or for conducting interviews for future pets.
- This spankin’-new spot atop the Ravel Hotel has a retractable glass roof, several wood-burning fireplaces (both inside and out) and the kind of drinks (try the Liquid Tiramisu) that will make you want to cuddle up to whoever’s at hand. – Time Out New York
- Beautiful view of the city. The food is delicious and very well presented. – An OpenTable reviewer on 01/07/11
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 14, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per table. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Valid for all meals. Must purchase 1 food item. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.