In science-fiction movies, bad guys use lasers to burn down national landmarks, whereas good guys use lasers to burn CDs for cool aliens. Get closer encounters with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $69 for six laser hair-removal treatments on an extra-small area (a $250 value)
- $99 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (a $550 value)
- $149 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area (a $725 value)
- $199 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a large area (a $1,350 value)
- $299 for six laser hair-removal treatments on an extra-large area (a $2,150 value)
- $999 for six full-body hair-removal treatments (a $7,950 value)
Prior to treatment, a laser technician provides a free consultation to determine the appropriateness of laser hair-removal treatments for a client's skin and hair type. After this, technicians guide an IPL laser over skin in an effort to destroy hair follicles at the root.
Perfact Brow Arch By Threading
At Perfact Brow Arch By Threading, aestheticians employ a specialty method—threading—to remove unwanted hair and shape brows into immaculate lines. Using a thin, twisted cotton thread, they roll across untidy hairlines and pluck out multiple hairs at a time from the follicle, resulting in smooth skin for up to four weeks with little irritation. Additionally, Perfact's aestheticians create temporary body art—from ornate designs to the weekend's grocery list—using a natural, chemical-free dye known as henna, or employ Control Corrective or Bioelements products to cleanse faces of dirt and oil during microdermabrasion and facial treatments in completely private rooms.