Choose from Six Options
- $25 for a two-hour segway tour for one (a $50 value)
- $50 for a two-hour segway tour for two (a $100 value)
- $75 for a two-hour segway tour for three (a $150 value)
- $95 for a two-hour segway tour for four (a $200 value)
- $120 for a two-hour segway tour for five (a $250 value)
- $140 for a two-hour segway tour for six (a $300 value)
During the excursions, adventure captains lead guests past historic buildings such as the "Rocky Steps." To give riders a chance to fully experience the sights without having to fumble with their cameras, guides take plenty of pictures. Click here for more information.
Philly By Segway
Philly By Segway gives tourists a chance to take in the sights associated with Philadelphia's rich history. Starting along the Delaware River, excursions pass landmarks like Old City, Society Hill and the historic district, and some parts of South Philly, such as the Italian Market and the Magic Gardens. Besides historical attractions, tours stop by other notable Philly spots some of which were frequented by Sylvester Stallone while he was in town filming in his one-man adaptation of Rocky & Bullwinkle.
Accommodating up to six participants, every tour is led by one of Philly By Segway's Adventure Captains. Besides narrating the entire trip, captains snap pictures throughout, which are available for guests to take home afterward.