Choose from Six Options
- $25 for a two-hour segway tour for one (a $50 value)
- $50 for a two-hour segway tour for two (a $100 value)
- $75 for a two-hour segway tour for three (a $150 value)
- $95 for a two-hour segway tour for four (a $200 value)
- $120 for a two-hour segway tour for five (a $250 value)
- $140 for a two-hour segway tour for six (a $300 value)
During the excursions, adventure captains lead guests past historic buildings such as the "Rocky Steps." To give riders a chance to fully experience the sights without having to fumble with their cameras, guides take plenty of pictures. Click here for more information.
Philly By Segway
Philly By Segway gives first-time visitors and life-long residents alike an unparalleled way to see the City of Brotherly Love. Starting along the Delaware River, excursions pass landmarks like Old City, Society Hill and the historic district, and some parts of South Philly, such as the Italian Market and the Magic Gardens. Besides historical attractions, tours allow guests to connect with the city on a local level as well, with stops off the beaten path and colorful stories from a local guide.
Accommodating up to eight participants, every tour is led by one of Philly By Segway's Adventure Captains. Guides give all participants a through training train before the tour, making sure everyone feels comfortable and confident. Besides narrating the entire trip, captains snap pictures throughout, which are available for guests to take home afterward.