Kitchens are full of people with knives–stay away from them. Deliver yourself from danger with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$20 for $40 worth of pizza, sandwiches, and drinks, for dine-in or take-out<p>
$25 for delivery of a pizza meal (up to a $49.94 total value)
- One 18-inch pizza with up to four toppings (up to a $19.99 value)
- One 12-piece order of wings (an $8.99 value)
- One regular salad (up to a $7.99 value)
- One two-liter bottle of soda (a $2.99 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $4.99 value each)<p>
$80 for delivery of a party package (up to a $164.94 value)
- One 28-inch pizza with up to four toppings
- One 50-piece order of wings
- One order of spaghetti with marinara sauce
- One party salad
- Three two-liter bottles of soda<p>
See the full menu.
Pizza Pie Eatery
The specialty pizzas at Pizza Pie Eatery break the mold. While diners will find familiar staples such as the Hawaiian pizza or BBQ chicken pizza, they might be surprised by some of the other options. The Greek pizza floods the palate with Mediterranean flavors, culled from feta cheese and sun-dried tomatoes, and the Mexican pizza draws together mozzarella and cheddar along with jalapenos and meatballs. Diners also choose from fresh-made sandwiches as well as traditional pasta dishes and gluten-free fare.
What some people are buzzing about:
84% of 67 customers recommend
“really good sandwiches”
“GREAT FOR TAKE OUT, NOT GREASY.”