All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 22, 2016
Reviewed March 23, 2016
Reviewed March 22, 2016
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- $210 for one deluxe household membership ($250 value)
The membership is valid for:
- Two named adults
- Their dependents, 18 years old and younger
- Up to three guests each visit
Learn more about zoo memberships here.
Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium
The public rarely gets to interact with zoo animals, but that's not the case at Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium. The Northwest's only combined zoo and aquarium, which prides itself on always having something new to see or do, lets visitors get up close and personal with its animal inhabitants. Visitors can:
High-five a polar bear: At the Arctic Tundra exhibit, visitors can head below the 11-foot-deep saltwater pool and press their palms up to the thick glass as polar bears swim right up to them. They can also look Sumatran tigers in the eye at the Asian Forest Sanctuary and see massive walruses up close at the Rocky Shores exhibit.
Explore the mysteries of the deep: Two aquariums house sharks, jellies, a Giant Pacific octopus, and thousands of other sea creatures. Visitors can marvel at them from afar or pull on scuba gear and actually swim with the sharks.
Discover amazing animal feats: An award-winning live animal show displays the talents of animals from around the world.
Touch the animals: Visitors can gently touch stingrays and sea urchins or feed eager birds and goats. Kids as young as 3 can even hop on a harnessed camel and go for a ride in a saddle.
Ride an antique carousel: The zoo's re-created wooden carousel was originally built in 1917. It features hand-carved and painted animals, including 30 large and four small animals, and there's a space for riders in wheelchairs.
Northwest Trek Wildlife Park
At Northwest Trek Wildlife Park, visitors can get up close and personal with the region's native animal species. This sprawling wildlife and adventure park covers more than 700 acres, and provides hands-on entertainment for the whole family:
- Get eye-to-eye with a massive bison: Search for American bison, Roosevelt elk, mountain goats, bighorn sheep, and other animals from a tram ride, narrated by a friendly naturalist who shares animal facts and fun stories.
- Meet a moose calf: Sharp-eyed visitors regularly spot moose calf Willow and her mom Connie. Willow is the first moose born at the wildlife park in 15 years.
- Discover grizzly and black bears: Stroll forested pathways past natural exhibits, which are home to bears, wolves, and cougars, as well as smaller critters such as beavers, otters, and porcupines.
- Get ready to climb, crawl, and explore: Opening this spring is an all-new nature play area, Kids’ Trek, featuring a 20-foot-high tree with nets, a simulated beaver lodge, bubbling stream, and more.
- Hands-on activities: Touch antlers and animal pelts inside the Cheney Family Discovery Center
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New members only. Limit 4 per person. Cannot be used with any other promotion or discount. Promo codes not valid with this deal. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.