Patrons and their pups can enjoy bath packages that include ear cleaning, nail clipping, and more
About This Deal
- What’s included: Bath with natural shampoo and conditioning, hand blow-drying, ear cleaning, nail clipping, anal glands expressed, hair brushing, dog perfume, and a bow or bandana.
- Size limits:
- Extra small: Up to 12 pounds
- Small: 12–22 pounds
- Medium: 23–40 pounds
How Often Should I Get My Dog Groomed?
- Dogs with long or easily matted coats: every 6 weeks
- Long-haired breeds that require less upkeep (such a collies): every 8 weeks
- Shorter-haired dogs that just require a bath and nail trim: every 3 months
- When it doubt, ask your groomer or your vet to recommend a grooming schedule
Need To Know
About Poochie On Your Block
Poochie On Your Block is passionate about pampering pets. That's why they customize each service to suit the individual needs of four-legged friends and their owners, and use natural, biodegradable shampoos. With a range of grooming options to choose from, as well as boarding, teeth brushing, mobile grooming, and more, dogs can put their best paw forward at Poochie On Your Block.