About Punjabi Grill
When Azhar Malik, now owner and head chef of Punjabi Grill, sat down to create his first ever menu, the recipes of his native people were what really spoke to him. Today, those same traditional dishes, culled from Punjabi, North Indian, and Pakistani cuisine, are still the basis of unique eatery.
- Korma biryani: available in a selection of meats, or as a vegetarian option, korma biryani combines a creamy yogurt sauce with ginger, garlic, fried onions, and spiced rice
- Tandoori: dishes are made in a traditional clay oven found throughout the subcontinent. Because of its shape and size, the charcoal-fired ovens can evenly slow-cook meats and veggies, producing juicy chicken, tender lamb, and toothsome beef.
- Tikka Masala: this creamy tomato-sauce-based dish can be had with tandoor-cooked cubes of white-meat chicken or flavorful lamb.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 25% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days