Microcurrent treatment non-invasively tightens muscles and firms skin on face and neck while evening out skin color and texture
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Humans see faces in everything, which explains why we see a man in the moon and why we refer to North America as “the big, stretched-out face.” Make your own face eye-catching with this voucher.
Choose Between Two Options
- $99 for One Thera-Lift Copper Bio-Ultimate Non-Surgical Facelift with Organic Skin Polishing (a $650 value)
- $165 for Two Thera-Lift Copper Bio-Ultimate Non-Surgical Facelifts with Organic Skin Polishing (a $1,300 value)
Each package includes:
- Thera-Lift copper non-surgical facelift
- Organic skin-polishing facial-exfoliation treatment
- Ultrasonic thermal therapy
- Cucumber hyaluronic eye treatment
- Aromatherapy lip treatment
- Products used are Pure Skin Science’s own formulas, handcrafted form 100% organic, vegan, active ingredients.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 24hr cancellation notice required or fee up to the voucher price may apply. Appointment required. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pure Skin Science
Pure Skin Science specializes in result oriented non-surgical skin rejuvenation programs, utilizing their own hand-crafted organic, chemical free skin care - as well as their BioChemPeels that tones complexions with little to no downtime. Though Pure Skin Science's signature treatments use special technologies, much of their skincare approach is rooted in tradition. They are committed to using natural and safe ingredients, such as organic and chemical free skin care, instead of harmful chemicals such as the bottled sweat of one of pro wrestling's most-loathed villains.