Customers can enjoy ribs, pasta, and seafood in the comfort of their own home or at the restaurant
About This Deal
- Type of food: American and fusion
- Not valid on Saturday
- View the menu and prices.
- Valid only at Sheraton at the Falls US location
- Valid for patio dining now, and for dining indoors once the establishment reopens for indoor dining (anticipated June 17th)
Need To Know
About Rainforest Cafe
Simulated thunderstorms, and animatronic animal robots make meals at Rainforest Cafe feel like an adventure. The restaurant even incorporates its staff into the tropical theme—servers, for instance, are referred to as “safari guides.” Read on to learn some more facts about this jungle-inspired eatery:
- The first location opened inside the Mall of America in 1994. Today, there are more than 25 locations across the country.
- It’s all about the kids. Beyond Rainforest Cafe’s tropical setting, youngsters enjoy activities that involve the Wild Bunch, a group of fun-loving animal mascots. There’s also a kids’ menu with pizzas, mini burgers, and dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets.
- Sandwiches, seafood, and burgers anchor the main menu. There’s an eclectic selection of entrees, too, including slow-roasted St. Louis–style spareribs.
- Don’t be alarmed if someone yells “Volcano!” In keeping with the restaurant’s tradition, that’s what diners yell whenever someone orders the Volcano sundae.
- There’s a retail space stocked with rainforest-themed merchandise.