Experienced therapist provides a selection of massages aimed at alleviating pain, muscle tension, and stress
What You'll Get
- Massage is given with clothes on
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Relax Station
Natural light peering through the windows. Plush leather furniture. Wall paintings depicting verdant scenery. These are only a few of the elements Relax Station uses to create a tranquil oasis where visitors can unload their day-to-day stress.
Inside each private treatment room, therapists diminish aches and tension with the firm kneads of deep-tissue massage. Their speciality is Chinese acupressure, which applies pressure to specific points of the body to help awaken its natural healing processes, much like acupuncture without the needles. Their menu of services rounds out with soothing foot massages that also target the head, shoulders, and back for a thoroughly rejuvenating experience.