An experienced chiropractor carefully examines the spine and performs massage and adjustments that help alleviate chronic pain
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- The chiropractor: Dr. Charles Reed
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). Valid only at listed locations. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
On the spectrum of back and muscular healing, there's the clinical chiropractor's office on one end, and the new-agey spa on the other. Reset is neither. Instead, it resides somewhere in the middle, taking the best of both fields while leaving behind the less effective stuff. This makes sense, since the staff is comprised of chiropractors and licensed massage therapists who work together to deliver healing treatments that also feel good. Clients consult with these professionals to determine the proper course of treatment, whether it is an adjustment or massage.