Cryotherapy sessions help treat tissue damage, improve skin tone, and reduce signs of aging
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Average length of whole-body session: 3 minutes
- Average length of localized session: 5–10 minutes
- Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
About Restore Cryotherapy
Cold therapy may be Restore Cryotherapy's namesake, but that's far from the only therapeutic offering here. Read on to learn more about several of the wellness services available at this studio:
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy: Treatments inside a pressurized environment allow clients to breathe nearly pure oxygen, increasing oxygen concentration throughout the body and supporting healthy circulation.
- IV therapy: Aside from infusing guests with hydration and nutrients, nine IV formulas have various goals, from reducing inflammation to combating signs of aging.