What You'll Get
- Dinner for Two or More, Sunday - Friday
- Dinner for Four or More, Sunday - Friday
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 12, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Valid beginning 1/2/17. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Not Valid on Saturday. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for Tax/Gratuities. Not valid 1/9-1/16, 2/12-2/14. No Cash Back. Dinner Only. Dine In Only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Riccardo's Ristorante
Riccardo's Ristorante opened the doors to its North End restaurant in 1994. Back then, the area was filled with local family eateries and historic sites. The present-day neighborhood is still home to Old North Square and the Paul Revere House, but Riccardo's is one of the few remaining family-run establishments. And with good reason. Owner and chef Ricardo Travaglione and his son, Richie, take pride in the Italian restaurant's culinary traditions, resulting in a menu filled with sumptuous cuisine.
- Antipasti: Diners kick off meals with the polipo alla griglia con finocchio, a grilled-octopus appetizer plated with mixed greens and drizzled with a balsamic glaze.
- Pasta: The sumptuous lasagna fatti in casa di mamma sees thick pasta sheets layered with rich, creamy cheese and a blend of ground meat for a hearty meal.
- Specialita della casa: A medley of shrimp, mussels, calamari, and clams in a seafood broth are paired with imported arborio rice in the risotto con frutti di mare.
- Dolce: Many of the desserts at Riccardo's are homemade, including the decadent tiramisu, a blend of coffee-soaked ladyfingers and creamy mascarpone cheese flavored with cocoa.