What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $149 for one microneedling session ($300 value)
- $275 for two microneedling sessions ($600 value)
- $350 for three microneedling sessions ($900 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About River Oaks MedSpa
With more than 30 years of experience in cosmetic surgery and medical aesthetics himself, Dr. Abdel Fustok sets an example for his team at River Oaks MedSpa. The medical director and his seasoned aestheticians, technicians, and weight-loss experts oversee a full slate of medspa treatments, with revitalizing options for areas across the body. Read on to learn about some of their most popular treatments:
- Botox: Targeted injections work to relax facial muscles, easing their effect on the development of crow's feet, laugh lines, and other wrinkles.
- Clinical Peels: River Oaks MedSpa offers peels for every skin type and condition; some include deep-pore cleanses, while others augment results with included dermaplaning sessions.
- Facials: A less intense option than peels, the center's facials restore and relax skin affected by rosacea, acne, hyperpigmentation, and other common conditions.
- Weight Loss: Devised by the center's in-house weight-loss expert, regimens blend low doses of human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) with a low-calorie diet and weekly nutritionist visits. The center also offers B12 injections that may help speed up the metabolism of some clients.