After leaving office, presidents have to readjust to normal life, where there's no vice president to wash their hair every morning. Get a stately head with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $15 for a shampoo and blow-dry (a $31 value)
- $20 for a shampoo, blow-dry, and eyebrow wax (a $46 value)
- $30 for a haircut, shampoo, deep-conditioning, and blow-dry (a $65 value)
- $43 for a haircut, shampoo, clear glossing, and blow-dry (an $86 value)
- $120 for a keratin straightening treatment (a $250 value)
Some hair-straightening products that claim to be formaldehyde-free include aldehyde compounds, which are similar to the carcinogen formaldehyde. Side effects may include nosebleeds, headaches, vomiting, and respiratory problems, among others. Learn more about the health risks here.
Ron Paul Salon & Day Spa
Five-time Best of Chesapeake Gold–winner Ron Paul Salon & Day Spa enlivens weary faces with a wealth of rejuvenating skincare services. Perfect for a lunchtime appointment, the express facial treats pores to a customized cleansing complete with a mask and moisturizer application. The microdermabrasion delves deeper to exfoliate layers of dead skin and reveal fresher strata underneath. This diamond-tipped scrub-down is most effective in a series of five to eight sessions, and can help reduce superficial wrinkles, uneven texture, and the ennui that attends not being asked for ID.