Cheese is the secret ingredient in any crowd-pleasing meal, as proven by pizza, quesadillas, and moon sandwiches. Dig into dairy with today’s Groupon to Round Table Pizza’s Anchorage location. Choose between the following options:
- For $18, you get a meal for four (up to a $40.40 total value), which includes the following:
- One large specialty pizza (a $25.45 value)
- Six garlic-parmesan bread twists (a $6.95 value)
- Four large sodas (an $8 value)
- For $10, you get $20 worth of anything on the menu. One-topping pizzas range from $11.95 to $19.95.<p>
For 51 years, Round Table Pizza’s nimble-fingered cooks have kneaded fresh, homemade dough into crust shapes and adorned each masterpiece with gourmet toppings. Chefs shred whole-milk mozzarella, provolone, and aged cheddar into a three-cheese blend before transforming wheat from Idaho family farms into delectable crusts, a far easier feat than weaving wheat stalks into decorative placemats. Specialty pizzas assemble atop an original, pan, or skinny crust, corralling more than 20 toppings and one of four sauces—zesty red, creamy garlic, polynesian, or pesto. Pepperoni, italian sausage, roma tomatoes, mushrooms, and chopped garlic crown the italian garlic supreme pizza, and the gourmet veggie’s jumble of seven vegetables and italian herbs elicits a more multifaceted flavor than a Rubik’s cube constructed from Jolly Ranchers. Pepsi products wash down feasts, and unfilled bellies surrender to parmesan twists, whose scintillating blend of dairy and bread has earned them a permanent slot as pizza’s warm-up act.