Brunswick automatic scoring keeps count as bowlers fling balls down 80 lanes in alleys with full-service bars, pool tables, and darts
What You'll Get
- Shoe rental: included
- Maximum players per lane: 6
- Food available for purchase
- Drinks available for purchase
#####Royal Pin’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Guests are encouraged to utilize Royal Pin’s online reservations to aid in social distancing at the control counter.
- The facility is utilizing professional misting equipment that dispenses medical grade sanitizer throughout the center and restrooms during the daily deep cleaning process.
- Balls and shoes are being thoroughly sanitized after each use with high-impact disinfectant spray.
- The facility regularly clean and sanitize guest touchpoints and surfaces throughout each day.
- Mini golf putters and balls are sanitized after each use.
- Hand sanitizer is available for all guests to use.
- All staff is temperature checked prior to beginning their shifts.
- All staff wear personal protective equipment (face masks) and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- There is a limit of 6 people per lane.
- There is no ball sharing between guests that are not in the same household.
An empty lane separates bowlers from other bowling groups.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Royal Pin’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
About Royal Pin
Royal Pin’s three bowling centers boast a total of 270 gleaming lanes, but their widely varied facilities offer far more than games of tenpins. At all three locations, cosmic-bowling nights create a psychedelic atmosphere with fog, music, and black lights.
The http://gr.pn/Os4fls Woodland location, though, was voted Best Bowling in Indianapolis 2012 by http://gr.pn/Os43mq CityVoter and ups the ante with flat screens above the lanes and cushy couches where players recline while waiting their turn to take a ride through the pinsetter. Its adjacent outdoor mini-golf course, Pirate's Quest Mini Golf, sends putters on a salty adventure with 18 Lilliputian fairways populated by streams, waterfalls, and a pirate ship. In addition, the location recently http://www.royalpin.com/woodland-bowl-is-getting-a-makeover/ received a makeover, with a new midway, lounge, bar and restaurant. In that same center, there's also the two-story http://www.royalpin.com/pirates-quest-laser-tag/ Pirate's Quest laser tag, which combines the excitement of laser tag and swashbuckling.
At the http://www.royalpin.com/expo/ Expo location, the theme relates to another exciting frontier: space. In http://www.royalpin.com/expo/laser-storm/ Laser Storm tag, players battle for rights to moon territories. Besides their alleys, Royal Pin also manages the 5-acre http://gr.pn/Os5h0O Greatimes Family Fun Park, where kids zip around a http://gr.pn/Os5st1 go-cart track, bounce through a http://gr.pn/Os5Bg7 multilevel playland, or pilot http://gr.pn/Os5voM bumper boats equipped with blaster squirt guns and highly sensitive grownup detectors.