Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for a fusion dinner for two, valid for dine-in only (up to $75.50 total value)
- $49 for a fusion dinner for two, valid for carryout only (up to $75.50 total value)
Each dinner includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to $56 value)
- One dessert (up to $7.50 value)
Sagra Bistro refuses to be pigeonholed. You'd be hardpressed to place all the flavors in its signature cheese torte, much less all the themes in its fusion menu. The dishes change frequently based on available ingredients, and the chefs don't stick within the boundaries of any one cultural cuisine or ancient family panini recipe. A meal might begin with spring rolls, move on to a Philly cheesesteak-inspired mac and cheese, and then finish with a lemon bar. Multiple influences can even coexist on one plate—if you don't want fresh-cut fries with your burger, then what about a side of pierogis?
Sagra Bistro also switches its specials depending on the day of the week. Tuesday means filet mignon, whereas crab cakes take over the starring role on Wednesday. Whatever the food du jour, though, Sagra Bistro's bartenders can pour the beer, wine, or liquor to complete the meal.