All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 17 hours ago
· 2 days ago
· 2 days ago
What You'll Get
- What’s included: three-hour whale watching tour narrated by a marine biologist
- The Coast Guard–certified boat features indoor and outdoor seating for 149 passengers and a snack bar and galley (cash only).
- Departure times available from 10 a.m.–1 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Departure location: 1717 Quivira Road
- Notable sightings: dolphins, sea lions, and seabirds throughout the year as well as Pacific gray whales (December–April) and blue, minke, humpback, and sperm whales (May–November)
- Free parking is available for passengers.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Children under 2 years of age not permitted. Must check in 45mins prior to departure. Online reservation required. Subject to availability. Subject to weather. Valid only for option purchased. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About San Diego Whale Watch
San Diego Whale Watch sets sail along the scenic Pacific coastline in search of the area's most beautiful and splash-happy underwater residents. An experienced marine naturalist lends their knowledge and keen eyes to each three-hour tour, pointing out whales and dolphins as they surface alongside the hull of veteran Coast Guard-certified vessel the Privateer. The spacious and clean New England-style boat seats 149 passengers and floats low in the water to allow its passengers up-close views of the amazing marine wildlife from indoor and outdoor decks and seating areas. Daytime tours embark as early as 10 a.m. to catch the whales as they commute to work.