Experienced technician cleanses and exfoliates the skin to make it look more youthful, radiant, and fresh
About This Deal
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion.
- Enzyme peels: Gentler than the chemical ones and safe for all skin types, enzyme peels aim to speed up natural chemical reactions in the skin that renew the skin while exfoliating dead cells. They can be used to diminish scars, age spots, fine lines, and discoloration, and may also penetrate the skin to cleanse pores and improve skin tone and texture.
- Red light can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and scars, and boost collagen production, as well as reducing inflammation and improve circulation.
- HydraDermabrasion facials gently exfoliate the skin using a nano-technology tip, while infusing the skin with beneficial products and improving overall hydration.
- Benefits of LED light facial: aims to boost collagen production and treat acne, fine lines, and wrinkles, as well as address early signs of aging.
- Benefits of custom facial: Designed to address one’s specific needs and issues, the treatment can help cleanse pores, restore a radiant complexion, improve acne, or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Get Glowing Peel uses cream to help exfoliate the skin while stimulating its natural renewal process; the treatment is customized for individual skin types and client’s skin goals.
- Dermaplaning is an exfoliating treatment, which typically involves using a scalpel to remove dead skin and peach fuzz.
- Benefits of microcurrent facial: During the treatment, extremely low-voltage electrical currents are emitted to mirror body’s own electrical currents to repair damaged skin by stimulating collagen and elastin production.
- Green Power Rebuilder is a natural exfoliation that aims to tighten and diminish fine lines and wrinkles as well as reduce pigmentation and acne scars.
- Hydra Glow Refiner helps unclog pores, remove debris and impurities from the skin, hydrate the skin, as well as improve its texture and micro-circulation.
- What is microneedling?
- Benefits of oxygen facial: helps strengthen the skin’s elasticity, as well as reduce fine lines and acne-causing bacteria.
- Benefits of gold facial: aims to facilitate the removal of toxins, accelerate the regeneration of new cells, and restore skin softness, smoothness, and elasticity.
- Benefits of Sculplla facial: stimulates collagen production and the healing process, helps tighten the skin and make it smoother and firmer.
- Benefits of Game of Thrones facial: utilizes oxygen and enzymes to help treat rosacea, chronic acne, hyperpigmentation, and more; mask made of herbs, minerals, and enzymes helps improve the flow of blood and oxygen in the blood, infuses the skin with vitamins and minerals, and so, helps battle fine lines and wrinkles.
- EB Resurface Peel helps hydrate the skin and improve skin tone, texture, and color.
- Amenities: WiFi access, disabled access, complimentary parking
Need To Know
About Scalp Works Ink
At Scalp Works Ink, technicians use tattoo needles to perform a wide array of cosmetic treatments including purifying facials, permanent makeup, and scalp micropigmentation for clients suffering from hair loss. They also specialize in eyelash extensions that add volume and length to natural lashes for a bolder, more glamorous look. Visitors looking to get rid of hair can instead opt for a quick wax, which is available for the lips, brows, and other areas of the face.