Years of messy experiments have failed to create sentient oil capable of changing itself. Today’s Groupon takes the reins with a full-service oil change and a roadside assistance from Scott Sherman Auto Care for $17. Enjoy the benefits of healthy circulation for your car, including a well-beating engine-heart.
Oil-training your car is one of the more stressful stages of car ownership, and the experts at Scott Sherman Auto know how to lend a helping hand. All of its technicians are certified in Automatic Service Excellence, and only use quality motor oil. Your ride will receive a 30-point inspection guided by the Golden Rules of Service, which ensures quality care and honesty. At both the Seattle and Shoreline locations, professionalism, courtesy, knowledge, and oil are yours and your engine’s. Your car’s transfusion also comes with the benefit becoming a part of the Scott Sherman Customer Care Loyalty Card program, which gets you complimentary roadside assist when inclement conditions or rogue potholes thwart your transportation.
The life of a vehicle is already plagued by self-conscious pressures instigated by newer, swifter makes and models with safer air bags and more cup holders. Never the fickle eye, a Sherman mechanic will treat your four-wheeler like it’s the bell of the auto-ball and leave it convinced that it is the marshmallow of the campfire.
Remember to call in advance to schedule your tune-up.
- The best service I ever had. They really understand how to take care of customers and my Tahoe! They went through my car thoroghly [sic] and told me in detail everything that was needed and helped me decide what to do right now. – jruds, Citysearch
- I can't recommend Scott Sherman highly enough. Much less money than taking your car to the dealer, and much higher integrity than most shops I've seen in my lifetime. – JMO, Citysearch
- You'll always get an honest opinion about what needs to be done to fix your car – Shawna L., Yelp
Unpopular Buys You’ve Got to Try
Purchasing an oil change is the sort of unglamorous necessity that’s never fun to buy. Here are other things that aren’t fun to buy:
- flu shots from that sweaty street doctor
- third bowling pin from disgruntled ex-juggling partner
- a bigger belt
- replacement social studies textbooks that aren’t so outwardly xenophobic
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
Scott Sherman Auto Care
Scott Sherman opened his eponymous shop because his previous dealership gig prevented him from spending enough time with each customer and their car. That was in 1952. More than 60 years later, the ASE-certified technicians at Scott Sherman Auto Care continue to operate under this original vision. The staff here prides itself on personal attention, which, along with their continued training and state-of-the-art equipment, allows them to service each vehicle with the care it requires.
The skilled team offers everything from oil changes to transmission work, getting cars back on the road before they start thinking about retiring in a nice sandy junkyard. And, ensuring owners receive the same level of service, the shop offers loaner vehicles as well as free shuttle rides for customers who need a lift while their car is being repaired.
1211 Ne 175th St
Shoreline, Washington 98155Get Directions