Choose Between Two Options
- $178 for Open Water Scuba Certification Class for 1 person ($399 value)
- $74 for First Dive Lesson Package ($163.50 value)
Complete open water scuba certification includes:
- Online E-training academic course covering basic rules of diving pool sessions
- 2 pool sessions covering techniques for breathing underwater in a controlled setting
- Four open water dives in the ocean to complete certification training
- Internationally recognized certification card; Includes use of equipment except for wetsuits
Pool sessions and dives take place both weekdays and weekends. Contact Scuba Network for schedules and availability.
If students do not complete course steps in the required time frames they may need to complete follow-up courses for an additional fee. Academic review must be done within 30 days of picking up the online code during redemption. If the online course is not completed within 30 days, a new code will be required to complete the online course for an extra fee of $99. Pool sessions must be completed within 60 days of academic review; If not completed within 60 days, a $35 academic review fee will be required prior to pool sessions. Open water dives must be completed within 60 days of the pool sessions; If not completed within 60 days, a $35 pool refresher course will be required prior to the open water dives.
First Dive Lesson Package includes:
* Safety Lecture
* 4 hour pool session
* Rental Gear; Includes use of equipment except for wetsuits
* Class can be applied to full certification
Students will get a basic understanding of the principles of SCUBA diving and get their first pool session. This pool session can be applied to full certification. This is the first half of the pool sessions required for open water certification. In order to complete certification, you will need to complete an online academic program, 1 additional pool session, and 4 open water dives.
It's another world underwater, populated with life almost alien. Making the exploration of that world affordable and accessible is why the founders of Scuba Network opened seven instructional scuba centers throughout New Jersey, New York, and southeast Florida. At all of the locations, certified divers lead Scuba classes that allow first-timers to slip into scuba gear and see what it's like to breathe underwater and sprout their first gills. For those left entranced by the experience, Scuba Network offers an Open Water Scuba Certification course, during which learn a variety of scuba techniques in a pool before embarking on open dives. Scuba Network also sells all the necessary equipment from brands such as Mares and Aeris, and also organize dive travel packages to exotic locales such as the Galapagos and the Mayan Riviera in Cozumel, Mexico.