Let the techs at Sears Auto Center inspect your vehicle from top to tail, replacing oil, checking batteries, and more
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- Conventional oil change
- Synthetic blend oil change
- Full-synthetic oil change
All services include the following:
- Up to 5 quarts of Valvoline oil
- New Purolator oil filter (additional charges for premium filters apply)
- Lubrication of the chassis, if necessary
- Complimentary top-off of power steering and windshield-washer fluid
- Complimentary multi-point inspection that includes visual check of brakes, brake-fluid level, air filter, wiper blades, belts, tires, shocks, and struts
- Customers receive 10% off additional services when you redeem the oil change. Excluding tires and batteries.
Click here to view the wheel alignment/balancing offer.
The Fine Print
About Sears Auto Center
Sears Auto Center has been servicing vehicles since its first location opened in Chicago in 1931. The award-winning center's staff experts take pride in providing customers with the parts and services they need. That begins with complimentary Performance Snapshots, which are thorough evaluations designed to increase vehicles' lifespans and performance. Other free services include steering and suspension evaluations and wheel-alignment checks. Along with these complimentary offerings, Sears Auto Center provides patrons with comprehensive car care, including tuneups, oil changes, tire repair, and vehicle-maintenance packages. And if your battery's warning light is on? Don't worry—experts can perform a thorough check looking for leaks and corrosion or just to see if it needs to be replaced.